Doha Institute For Graduate Studies Scholarship 2024 Fully Funded
Launch your learning adventure in Qatar now that the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarship application period has opened! This post will outline its benefits and an easy step-by-step application procedure.
Doha Institute Scholarship 2024-2025 provides Qatari and international master’s students an entirely funded master’s award covering tuition fees, lodging expenses in Qatar, monthly stipend, health insurance premiums, and round trip tickets after completing studies.
Hello to a planet full of ambitious dreams! Every year, the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies offers numerous scholarships that draw scholars with academic qualifications from throughout Qatar State to its campuses for further studies. Scholarship programs vary, some being granted on merit while others according to financial need.
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies (DI) The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies is an independent institution offering studies and conducting research in Doha’s social sciences, humanities, public administration, and development economics.
Classified as an independent, private, non-profit institute run for research, education, and public service purposes, DI operates under strict policies designed to maximize its efficiency as an educational service to society.
- Level of Study: Master. Doha Institute For Graduate Studies Located In Qatar.
- Social Sciences & Humanities, Public Administration & Development Economics, and Humanitarian
- Studies are available as courses at this university. Program duration varies based on the selected program, with Deadlines set on January 20, 2024, for scholarship coverage and application forms available here.
- Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarship gives its winner several unique benefits:
- Tamim The Scholarship: These awards recognize merit and academic excellence among Qataris or students from around the Arab World and will be granted to those deemed deserving.
- Coverage for tuition and fees for all students studying in Qatar will include no-cost accommodation in institute dormitories and a monthly allowance. Health insurance coverage will also be included with study abroad programs in Qatar.
- Student grants include two travel tickets on arrival and graduation for return travel; no modifications to appointments can be claimed, nor cash allowances to cover benefits that don’t directly stem from them.
- Grant conditions can dramatically impact students’ legal standing in Qatar; otherwise, their legal rights won’t change without consent from their Institute.
- As part of its efforts to recognize academically brilliant students, the Institute will accept applications from those students who earned the highest grade during an academic term at its campus.
- Sanad Scholarship: This award meets students’ financial requirements; it serves both Qataris living there and international students who study here.
Students outside Qatar and international students alike may take advantage of having all costs related to the program covered at 100%, including free accommodation in institute dormitories and receiving an allowance and health insurance plan coverage.
Eligibility Criteria of Doha Institute For Graduate Studies Scholarship:
To be eligible for the Doha Institute For Graduate Studies Scholarship, applicants must fulfill all the following requirements.
Required Languages: English and Arabic for Qatar National (or Qatari mother). Its Qatari Applicant (with mother as Qatar National) must obtain an overall score of at least 80% with an average grade point score of at least 80% in each subject: Math, English, and Science in High School.
Valid Secondary school certificate valid for both the current and previous year is required as proof of English Proficiency as per TOEFL CBT:196 and IBT 70 scores, while for IELTS examination scores not below five but not exceeding 5, including Writing and Reading sections are acceptable (both Writing and Reading combined); additionally Qatari Mother Applicant score not less than 4.
Attain a 90 percent or better grade at High School – including at least 90 in Math, English, and Science subjects. Valid Secondary school diploma for this or prior year. English proficiency must meet these guidelines: CBT: 196 IBT 70
IELTS: not less than 5.5 in each section (Writing and Reading scores must each reach at least this threshold). Satisfy any requirements set by your Company regarding medical exams.
Get a police clearance certificate. High School Fresh Graduate students must also fulfill National Service unless their university offer comes from one approved by the Emiri Scholarship Program.
Accept the work environment and department assigned by Qatar Airways. Organize a private meeting within the Company. Submit evidence of enrollment into an educational institute with a subject approved by QatarAirways (foundation may not be acceptable.).
How Can I Submit An Application For Doha Institute Graduate Studies Scholarship?
Please follow this step-by-step procedure to submit an award application:
- Create an application via the DI Admission Portal. Please only submit one application per Applicant, as duplicate applications will not be accepted. Once saved, candidates can save and apply to multiple sessions using this one application.
- Candidates must submit all application materials through an internet portal. Applicants may also request references online using this system as part of this online form system. Refers are automatically informed when such requests have been placed on them, and they can fill out forms electronically to complete them online.
- Candidates can track their reference’s progress online, contact an existing referee for any reminders, or request additional references after applying. Eligible Document:
Identity Document: Passport for international candidates. Qatari ID card for residents and citizens of Qatar.
Transcripts (for undergraduates). Senior year students should ensure all up-to-date transcripts are turned in before graduating; absolvents will require either their Diploma/ Certificate of Graduation as proof; additionally, they are asked to include their CV (CV).
Results of either TOEFL or IELTS exams or official statements that state English was taught as the primary instructor’s language during classes taught entirely in English as part of your application for the School of Social Sciences and Humanities study are necessary as proof. Personal Statement and Academic Essay should also be provided when applying.
*When necessary, turn off this pop-up blocker on your internet browser.
For further details on admissions procedures and policies, please visit our Admissions webpage or reach out directly.
Admission Selection Process :
The Admissions Department ensures all applicants fulfill all admission criteria and terms before being considered. Applications for admissions are evaluated based on several procedures:
1) Transcript Evaluation
Our Admissions department conducts an in-depth evaluation of transcripts that have been submitted to ascertain if applicants have achieved minimum marks as indicated in our table of requirements.
2) Academic Evaluation
Once applicants pass their test transcript evaluation, their documents and certifications submitted, such as resumes, academic essays, personal statements, or scores from TOEFL/IELTS tests, will be assessed by their academic evaluation committee members within their educational program.
At this point, the evaluation will consider all documents provided, such as resumes, essays, personal statements, or scores from TOEFL/IELTS examinations submitted for assessment by them during this evaluation process.
Students who pass the academic evaluation will then meet with committee members for the educational assessment for an interview to discuss their educational goals and capabilities; interviews are conducted both physically (for those living within Qatar) or remotely online for those outside Qatar.
Stay with us for latest update