Chevening Scholarship 2024 Fully Funded Application Process
Start your academic adventure right! Chevening scholarship applications are currently open, and in this article, we thoroughly explain its features, advantages, and application process.
Chevening Scholarship 2024-2025 will offer fully funded master’s degrees to international students from abroad. Chevening Scholarship includes tuition, monthly living allowance, a return economy class flight to the UK, and additional grants to cover essential expenses.
Chevening provides future leaders and influential individuals from around the globe an incredible opportunity to advance professionally and academically, engage with diverse people from multiple fields, experience UK culture firsthand, and establish long-lasting and beneficial connections within Britain.
Chevening is an internationally recognized awards system managed by the UK government that strives to build leaders worldwide; over 1500 scholarships are distributed each year as part of Chevening Scholarship Programmes worldwide.
Chevening Awards are funded through Chevening, sponsored by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations. Chevening offers two categories of awards – Chevening Scholarships and Fellowships, chosen through British high commissions or embassies around the globe.
Chevening Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): UK Universities to Learn in
- Course Options Available: Full-time taught Masters Degree programs available across any field. Program
- Length Depends On Program But Should Not Exceed One Year. Chevening Scholarship Deadline and
- Coverage Details (November 7, 2023).
- Chevening has launched the Chevening Scholarship 2023, which grants its winner various advantages:
University tuition costs.
- Monthly costs associated with university education.
- Costs related to travel between and to the UK, including an arrival allowance and homeward departure allowance, and expenses associated with applying for visas (one fee only per application).
- Travel grants to attend Chevening activities across the UK may also be provided as travel grants for
- Chevening scholarship applicants who meet all eligibility requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Country Eligible: The scholarships are intended for citizens living in countries eligible to receive Chevening scholarships; please see the official website for a complete list.
- Once your Scholarship has expired, plan to return home for at least two years following its end date.
- Your undergraduate diploma entitles you to apply early for postgraduate study at any UK university and gain admission without incurring an application fee. An upper second class honors 2:1 qualification is usually equivalent; however, it could vary depending on which course and university interest you.
- Chevening Scholarship eligibility criteria require at least two years (or 2800 hours equivalent of work knowledge).
Candidates should submit applications to three qualified UK university programs and receive at least one unconditional admissions offer by July. A Chevening Scholarship cannot be considered for those:
- Your citizenship includes British and dual British nationality (except if residing or holding citizenship within British Overseas Territories (BN(O), in Hong Kong for which application to make).
- Reside in a country not eligible for Chevening grants. Candidates from countries eligible for Chevening grants who also reside as refugees in countries outside their original territory could also qualify.
- Are employees, former employees, or relatives of Her Majesty’s Government (such as British embassies/high commissions; Department for Business Energy & Industrial Strategy (DBIES); Department for International Trade; Ministry of Defence (MOD); Home Office) employees within two years before filing their Chevening application or staff of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
- Chevening Partner organizations recognize former and current employees or their family members who work or worked within two years for one of its organizations as eligible recipients for Chevening Partner
- Recognition Awards. However, no award would be presented in your name if work was performed within that time frame. To receive one such recognition award, Visit one of its organizations where they worked or had worked before or have some link through relatives to them for details and apply.
- I have studied previously in the UK using government-funded scholarships.
How Can I Apply For the Chevening Scholarship? Please follow these steps to apply for Chevening Scholarship:
- Choose your destination country here, then Chevening Scholarship, and set up an account. Creating and verifying your profile are completed before submitting applications for scholarships and fellowships.
Answer the questions to determine your eligibility to be considered for the Scholarship.
- In your application form, complete all required fields with all pertinent data and provide the documents needed, such as completed education documents and English Language qualifications.
- Conditional acceptances to studies (up to three). Unconditional offers for proposed studies (up to three). References (if invited for an interview, two considerations must be uploaded before July). Passport or ID document.
Stay with us for the latest update.